Chegg Prices Initial Public Offering
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 15,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $12.50 per share. Of the shares in the offering, 14,400,000 shares are being offered by Chegg and 600,000 shares are being offered by a selling stockholder. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on November 13, 2013 under the symbol "CHGG". In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional shares of common from Chegg to cover over-allotments, if any.
J.P. Morgan and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint lead bookrunners for the offering. Jefferies is acting as lead manager and Piper Jaffray, Raymond James and BMO Capital Markets are acting as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus related to the offering may be obtained, when available, from J.P. Morgan, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Phone: (866) 803-9204 or BofA Merrill Lynch, Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, New York, New York 10038, email: email@example.com.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV