Britt Adds Colombian Coffee To Their Family Of Gourmet Beans
MIAMI, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Britt, known for their gourmet coffee shipped directly from the source of origin, announces the launch of their Colombian coffee line. For over 28 years, the Company has been a leader in revolutionizing the coffee industry as the first to roast export-grade coffee in the country where the bean is grown, to be sold directly to the end consumer, while promoting environmental sustainability practices and a fair pricing philosophy for farmers.
In Colombia, coffee is a rich, cultural tradition dating back to the 18 th century. Britt is thrilled to introduce this celebrated coffee and its cultural ties to their customers. Pablo Vargas, Britt's CEO said, "We toured all relevant coffee lands in Colombia, and selected seven different regions, and the first one we are introducing, due to its character, is Narino. We are also showcasing our light and dark house blends, representative of the highest Colombian quality coffee."
The Colombian line will feature light and dark roast blends, and a single-origin coffee from the Narino region. The Light Roast is a full-bodied, well-balanced coffee with a subtle citrus aroma and soft, yet intense flavor. The Dark Roast is a deep, complex blend. Its beans are meticulously roasted to bring their natural oils to the surface, creating an exceptional flavor that is smooth and creamy with a robust body. Both blends are crafted from the finest growing regions in Colombia. Narino Volcano is a medium-bodied, mildly intense coffee with sweet notes and a pronounced aroma stemming from the healthy, fertile-rich soil from the volcanoes in the region. Meticulous attention and care is paid to the entire harvesting process of this highly flavorful coffee, from hand picking the ripest beans to drying them in the tropical sun.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV