Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and White Lodging Services today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown, just steps from the Music City Center and the city’s famous Broadway entertainment district.
“With thousands of music enthusiasts, sports fans and business travelers arriving to our great city from across the country, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to be a part of this new opening in downtown Nashville,” said Bill Farrell, general manager, Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown. “We can’t wait to welcome guests to the new hotel and show them the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known.”
The hotel is owned by affiliates of Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. and White Lodging, and it is the first new construction, select service venture for Host Hotels & Resorts.
“We are very pleased with our partnership with White Lodging who has delivered a great hotel for the City of Nashville. Hyatt Place is a smart and exciting brand, and we believe it is well positioned for success as part of the new Music City Convention Center District,” said Tim Marvin, managing director of acquisitions, Host Hotels & Resorts.In addition to its proximity to the convention center, Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown guests will be a block away from the newly expanded Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, a short walk from the city’s business district and around the corner from one of the countless live music venues on Broadway, the street where many of today's top musical artists got their start. Hyatt Place Nashville/Downtown offers:
- 255 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and the Cozy Corner, a sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 3,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers
- Coffee to Cocktails bar featuring specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts