- November 2013 Monthly Dividend of $0.135 Per Share
- MBS Portfolio Characteristics as of October 31, 2013
VERO BEACH, Fla., Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE MKT:ORC) announced that today the Board of Directors declared a monthly cash dividend for the month of November 2013. The dividend of $0.135 per share will be paid November 27, 2013, to holders of record on November 25, 2013, with an ex-dividend date of November 21, 2013.
The Company intends to make regular monthly cash distributions to its stockholders. In order to qualify as a real estate investment trust ("REIT") the Company must distribute annually to its stockholders an amount at least equal to 90% of its REIT taxable income, determined without regard to the deduction for dividends paid and excluding any net capital gain. The Company will be subject to income tax on taxable income that is not distributed and to an excise tax to the extent that certain percentages of its taxable income is not distributed by specified dates. The Company has not established a minimum distribution payment level and is not assured of its ability to make distributions to stockholders in the future.
MBS Portfolio CharacteristicsDetails of the MBS portfolio as of October 31, 2013 are presented below. These figures are preliminary and subject to change. The information contained herein is an intra-quarter update created by the Company based upon information that the Company believes is accurate.
- MBS Assets by Agency
- Investment Company Act of 1940 Whole Pool Test Results
- Repurchase agreement exposure by counterparty
- MBS Risk Measures
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV