CLEVELAND, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY) announced today that its management will participate in the Midwest Investment Conference 2013 taking place at the Cleveland Convention Center in Cleveland, Ohio on Tuesday, November 19 , 2013.
Hyster-Yale's presentation at the Midwest Investment Conference is scheduled to start at 3:00 p.m. ET and will be webcast with viewer controlled slides. To access the webcast, please visit www.hyster-yale.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event.
About Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary, NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc., designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names. For more information about Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. or NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc., visit the Company's website at www.hyster-yale.com.SOURCE Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV