Nov. 12, 2013
office is opening in
San Antonio, TX (San Pedro Crossing)
Thursday, November 14
. Located at 327 NW Loop 410, the practice will provide
that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
office includes innovative design features that provide a more relaxing and enjoyable patient experience, including:
- Nine spacious treatment rooms in a 5200-square-foot facility (about 50 percent larger than a typical office), with additional seating in exam rooms to accommodate family and guests;
- A reception area that features iPad stations and free wi-fi; and
- TV monitors adjoining each exam room chair.
, lead dentist at the
office, received his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at the
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
. Dr. Mannan looks forward to meeting the
community and providing much needed access to high-quality dental care and education.
practice, located in
, marks the sixth Aspen Dental-branded location in
, a state where 41 percent of the counties (including
) have dental health professional shortage areas as designated by the
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
As part of their commitment to provide expanded access to care, every Aspen Dental-branded practice in
will be open extended hours during the week and on Saturdays. The hours are Monday – Thursday from
, Fridays, from
8 am to 5 pm
, each and every Saturday from
In addition to offering patients the choice of seven styles of Aspen Dental's exclusive
brand full and partial dentures, Aspen Dental will provide comprehensive exams, hygiene services, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. The office features digital radiography and offers advanced screening for oral cancer.
At this new Aspen Dental-branded practice, dentists and staff provide:
- Personalized treatment. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. That's why dentists at Aspen Dental take a comprehensive approach to dental care. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Affordable care and flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental offers special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents® full and partial dentures come in seven styles; giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
To make an appointment, patients can call (210) 610-4650 or 800-
DENTAL (800-277-3633), or visit
About Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental is one of the largest and fastest-growing networks of independent dental care providers in the U.S. with more than 400 practices in communities across 27 states. As part of its mission to provide America with a healthy mouth, Aspen Dental is providing millions of Americans with access to quality, affordable dental care. Every Aspen Dental-branded practice offers a full range of dental and denture services – including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatment, whitening, oral surgery, crown and bridge work.
In 2012, Aspen Dental-branded practices recorded nearly 2.6 million patient visits and welcomed more than 550,000 new patients. The dentists and staff at Aspen Dental-branded practices have a deep commitment to patient satisfaction, and every Aspen Dental location is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.