Prudential Individual Life Insurance, a business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU), has named Ann Nanda Vice President of Institutional Sales. In this role, she is responsible for building on and executing a strategy to deliver sustainable growth and profitability outcomes for sales of life insurance through the institutional channel.
“Our institutional sales channel, which interfaces with major financial institutions and our career agency sales force, plays a significant role in our distribution capabilities,” said Ron Herrmann, Executive Vice President, Distribution, Prudential Individual Life Insurance. “With over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Ann’s stellar reputation, strong sales leadership, strategic capabilities, and experience in organizational transformation will serve her well.”
Most recently, Nanda led third party sales and national accounts for the AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. Previously, she worked with advisors at Time Financial to support sales of life insurance, and led the New England region of the Phoenix Life Insurance Company.
Nanda reports to Herrmann and is based in Boston, MA.Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE:PRU), a financial services leader, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century. For more information, please visit http://www.news.prudential.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV