SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Altera Corporation (Nasdaq: ALTR) today announced that it will host a meeting for the investment community on Monday, November 18th in New York. The meeting will begin at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
A live web cast will be provided for this meeting and will be accessible through the investor relations section of the company's web site at www.altera.com. For further meeting details, contact the company's investor relations department at 408-544-7399.
About AlteraAltera® programmable solutions enable designers of electronic systems to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera offers FPGAs, SoCs, CPLDs, ASICs and complementary technologies, such as power management, to provide high-value solutions to customers worldwide. Follow Altera via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and RSS, and subscribe to product update emails and newsletters. Visit www.altera.com. ALTERA, ARRIA, CYCLONE, HARDCOPY, MAX, MEGACORE, NIOS, QUARTUS and STRATIX words and logos are trademarks of Altera Corporation and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other words and logos identified as trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective holders as described at www.altera.com/legal . INVESTOR CONTACT Scott WylieVP - Investor RelationsAltera Corporation(408) 544-6996 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Altera Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV