ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, a 25% increase from the prior quarterly amount, payable on December 26, 2013 to shareholders of record for Common Stock on December 12, 2013. This dividend is the 109th consecutive quarterly distribution to Parkway's shareholders of Common Stock and represents an annualized dividend rate of $0.75 per share.
About Parkway Properties
Parkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 43 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 12.6 million square feet at October 1, 2013. Parkway also offers fee-based real estate services which manage and/or lease approximately 11.7 million square feet for third parties as of October 1, 2013. Additional information about Parkway is available on the company's website at www.pky.com.Contact: Ted McHugh Director of Investor Relations (407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV