AMSTERDAM and SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG) today announced that John Little, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs US Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference to be held at The New York Marriot Marquis on Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be Webcast and can be accessed via the company's website at http://investors.avg.com and will be available for replay beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation.
About AVG Technologies (NYSE: AVG) AVG's mission is to simplify, optimize and secure the Internet experience, providing peace of mind to a connected world. AVG's powerful yet easy-to-use software and online services put users in control of their Internet experience. By choosing AVG's software and services, users become part of a trusted global community that benefits from inherent network effects, mutual protection and support. AVG has grown its user base to 172 million active users as of September 30, 2013 and offers a protection, performance and privacy products and services suite to consumers and small businesses including Internet security, performance optimization, mobile security, online backup, identity protection and family safety software. www.avg.comSOURCE AVG Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV