ATLANTA, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HD Supply Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:HDS), one of the largest industrial distributors in North America, today announced that the Company is planning to release its third quarter 2013 results via press release on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 6 a.m. (ET) to be followed by a conference call at 8 a.m. (ET). The conference call and presentation materials can be accessed via webcast by logging on from the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at hdsupply.com. The online replay will remain available for a limited time following the call.
To learn more about HD Supply, please visit the company's Web site at hdsupply.com. HD Supply uses its Web site as a channel of distribution for material Company information. Financial and other material information regarding HD Supply is routinely posted on the Company's Web site and is readily accessible.
About HD SupplyHD Supply ( www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations, infrastructure and power and specialty construction sectors. With more than 600 locations across 46 states and nine Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 15,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: William Stengel HD Supply Investor Relations 770-852-9100 InvestorRelations@hdsupply.com Media Contact: Quiana Pinckney HD Supply Public Relations 770-852-9057 Quiana.Pinckney@hdsupply.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV