FORT COLLINS, Colo., Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS) will host a presentation to analysts in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
A live and archived webcast of the event and the accompanying slides will be available on the company's website at www.advanced-energy.com on the Investor Relations Home Page. The archived webcast will be available at the same location approximately two hours following the end of the live event.
About Advanced EnergyAdvanced Energy (Nasdaq:AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, thin-film manufacturing and solar-power generation. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com .
CONTACT: Danny Herron Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6570 firstname.lastname@example.org Annie Leschin/Vanessa Lehr Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6555 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV