Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE: TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, today announced that Todd Sloan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference, to be held at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 4:00 PM MT.
About Tremor VideoTremor Video, Inc. is a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions enabling brand advertisers to engage consumers across multiple internet-connected devices including computers, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Our clients include some of the largest brand advertisers and agencies in the world. These relationships have helped us create a robust online video ecosystem that includes close to 500 premium websites and mobile applications, nearly 200 of which partner with us on an exclusive basis. Our proprietary technology, VideoHub, analyzes in-stream video content, detects viewer and system attributes, and leverages our large repository of stored data to optimize video ad campaigns for brand-centric metrics. Through our VideoHub for Advertisers (VHA) enterprise solution, VideoHub also provides advertisers and agencies with advanced analytics and measurement tools enabling them to understand why, when and where viewers engage with their video ads.
Tremor Video is based in New York and has offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, with international offices in London, Singapore, and Toronto. For more information, visit
tremorvideo.com and find Tremor Video on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV