Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE: KORS) today announced that the company will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Conference, held at The Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City, on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM Eastern Time. Joseph B. Parsons, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer & Treasurer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live at www.michaelkors.com under the Investor Relations section. An archived replay will be available two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About Michael Kors Holdings
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury
accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in
1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors
and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear,
watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of
fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or
through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in
the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan,
Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV