USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced that it will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences—the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference in Dallas, Texas and the LD MICRO VI Conference in Los Angeles, California. Details follow.
Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference
Thursday, November 21, 2013
|Time:||10:40 a.m. Central time|
|Venue:||Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria, Dallas, Texas|
A live and archived webcast of the presentation may be accessed at the conference website, www.SWIDEAS.com, or access from the Investor Relations section of USAT’s website under Events & Presentations.
LD Micro VI Conference
|Date:||Tuesday, December 3, 2013|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. Pacific time|
|Venue:||Luxe Hotel, Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California|
About USA Technologies:
USA Technologies is a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries. ePort Connect® is the company’s flagship service platform, a PCI-compliant, end-to-end suite of cashless payment and telemetry services specially tailored to fit the needs of small ticket, self-service retailing industries. USA Technologies also provides a broad line of cashless acceptance technologies including its NFC-ready ePort® G8, ePort Mobile™ for customers on the go, and QuickConnect™, an API Web service for developers. USA Technologies has been granted 86 patents; and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Elavon and customers such as Compass, Crane, AMI Entertainment and others. Visit the website at www.usatech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV