SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MMSI), a leading manufacturer and marketer of proprietary disposable devices used primarily in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy, today announced that it will participate in two investor conferences this week.
On Wednesday, November 13 th, at 8:00 a.m. ET, Merit's Chief Financial Officer Kent W. Stanger will present at Stephens Fall Investment Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
On Thursday, November 14 th, at 2:00 p.m. ET, Stanger will participate in the Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York City.Stanger will also participate in one-on-one meetings throughout these conferences. ABOUT MERIT Founded in 1987, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary disposable medical devices used in interventional and diagnostic procedures, particularly in cardiology, radiology and endoscopy. Merit serves client hospitals worldwide with a domestic and international sales force totaling approximately 200 individuals. Merit employs approximately 3,000 people worldwide with facilities in South Jordan, Utah; Angleton, Texas; Richmond, Virginia; Malvern, Pennsylvania; Maastricht and Venlo, The Netherlands; Paris, France; Galway, Ireland; Beijing, China; Copenhagen, Denmark; and Rockland, Massachusetts.
CONTACT: Anne-Marie Wright Vice President, Corporate Communications Phone: (801) 208-4167 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (801) 253-1688
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV