- Development of the first BMET program in the public sector. The GE Foundation has partnered with the National Institute for Professional Formation, Engineering World Health and Duke University to develop this program.
- Providing a sustainable, safe water supply for hospitals and surrounding communities. The GE Foundation works with Emory University and Assist International on this program.
- Identifying root causes behind maternal and child mortality and developing training interventions for healthcare workers. The GE Foundation has partnered with Columbia University Medical Center on this program.
GE Foundation Expands Commitment To Increasing Access To Health Care In Honduras
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.