- No containers with food. Containers with food residue are not recyclable. Please remember to wash containers to eliminate food debris. If a container is food-soiled and cannot be washed (i.e. pizza boxes, paper plates, microwave popcorn bags), throw it away with non-recyclable items.
- Liquids and soggy items spoil the load. Moisture soaked items in recycling containers can ruin an entire load of recyclables. Please recycle only clean, dry items.
- Minimize thin plastics. While many forms of plastic are recyclable and acceptable, flimsy plastics such as shopping bags and other types of cellophane bags can jam recycling machines, adding increased costs to recycling operations, unless the plants are specially equipped (check your local recycling program guidelines).
Waste Management Urges You To Recycle Often. Recycle Right.℠
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.