BALTIMORE, Md., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At an event in Denver, CO, Under Armour debuted " Under Armour Makes You Better," and highlighted the science behind ColdGear® Infrared technology. Kevin Plank, Under Armour Founder and CEO, unveiled the new campaign with the help of world champion downhill skier Lindsey Vonn, freestyle skiing sensation Bobby Brown and reigning X Games champion and snowboard cross athlete Dominique Maltais.
Co-branded with DICK'S Sporting Goods, the spot is narrated by Plank and features an all-star roster of athletes including Vonn, Brown, long track speedskating medalist Shani Davis, NFL star Cam Newton, phenom PGA golfer Jordan Spieth, distinguished outdoorsman and star of the hit A&E show Duck Dynasty Willie Robertson, and members of the U.S. Bobsled team. The fast paced and high-energy montage shows athletes battling extreme conditions and frigid temperatures with the help of Under Armour's new ColdGear Infrared apparel line. The newest chapter of the I WILL™ campaign will air during Monday Night Football on November 18th when the Carolina Panthers meet the New England Patriots at Carolina. It will continue to run on air and in digital platforms, including ESPN, NFL, Men's Health, Women's Health, Pandora, Stack and many more.
"Our brand was founded on performance innovation to help give athletes that little bit of an edge when it counts the most," said Plank. "In the new 'I WILL' campaign, Under Armour honors the moments of grit and perseverance that drive athletes to conquer the most extreme conditions and athletic challenges to unlock their full potential."
"Working with Under Armour on this campaign felt natural to me because it shows exactly how I face challenges," says Vonn. "When an obstacle gets thrown at you, you have to put up your shield, move it out of your way and focus on the next hurdle. That kind of mental toughness is what keeps me going and improving."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV