- ROCK THE BOAT: NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK: Obsessed fans take the vacation of a lifetime when they board a cruise for a week-long party on the high-seas with America’s favorite bands. The first group to headline this all-new series franchise is New Kids on the Block (NKOTB), one of the hottest bands in music history. ROCK THE BOAT: NKOTB will be produced by Jarrett Creative Group in association with Executive Producer and NKOTB band member Donnie Wahlberg.
- TMI: This quick-witted and fun show will deliver the top stories in Hollywood and entertainment through the lens of celebrity tweets and posts. TMI will be produced by Rogue Atlas Productions in association with Lionsgate Television with Eli Frankel (“The Amazing Race,” “Braxton Family Values” and “American Chopper”) as Executive Producer.
- WATCH! MAGAZINE TV PROJECT: Part travel show, part celebrity biography, part high fashion, this original series goes behind the scenes of CBS’s Watch! Magazine as it takes TV’s biggest stars to the world’s most exotic destinations for shoots with the world’s best photographers. WATCH! MAGAZINE SERIES will be produced by TV Guide Productions.
- CELEBRITY CELEBRITY: Based on the popular parlor game, this lively show will feature two teams of celebrity contestants as they compete to guess famous names based on their teammates' clues, and rack up money for their favorite charities. CELEBRITY CELEBRITY will be produced by Avalon Television (“Workaholics”) with Joshua Malina (“Scandal,” “West Wing” and “Celebrity Poker Showdown”), Hrishikesh Hirway (“Our Nixon”), David Martin, Dan Lubetkin, Jon Thoday and Richard Allen-Turner as Executive Producers.
- HAVE YOU SCENE MY ROOM: Hosted by Joe Maddalena, the industry’s leading authority on Hollywood memorabilia, this home makeover series transforms a superfan’s entire room into a real-life Hollywood tribute to his or her favorite movie or television show. Co-hosted by Tanya McQueen (“Extreme Makeover Home Edition,” “Property Ladder”), HAVE YOU SCENE MY ROOM will be produced by Trium Entertainment (“Something Borrowed, Something New” and “Recipe Rehab”).
- TOUR WARS: Underneath the perceived glitz and glamour of Hollywood Boulevard is an underbelly of competitive and hungry tour-giving vendors who are willing to go to extremes in order to cash in on excitable tourists. TOUR WARS will be produced by Rogue Atlas Productions and Four Henrys Productions in association with Lionsgate Television. Eli Frankel, Aisha Corpas Wynn and Blaine Vess will serve as Executive Producers.
- THE STORY BEHIND (WORKING TITLE): Viewers will get an inside look at some of the most successful shows in television history. Featuring award-winning shows like “Friends” and “ER,” THE STORY BEHIND will reveal stories straight from the set and feature exclusive interviews with cast, producers and television executives such as Steven Spielberg, Warren Littlefield, John Wells and Neal Baer. THE STORY BEHIND will be produced by TV Guide Productions.
TVGN (TV Guide Network) Announces Seven Original Projects In Development
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.