Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MJI, HYB, SXCP, BTT, AGCO
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $57.21 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for AGCO has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. AGCO has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. AGCO Corporation manufactures and distributes agricultural equipment and related replacement parts worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.25. TheStreet Ratings rates AGCO as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV