5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: BNJ, JRI, DSU, AIT, CNP
Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund (NYSE: JRI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $18.28 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.9%. The average volume for Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund has been 39,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund has a market cap of $177.7 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV