Looking at the chart above, PVR's low point in its 52 week range is $21.87 per share, with $29.26 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $24.95.
The current annualized dividend paid by PVR Partners LP is $2.20/share, currently paid in quarterly installments, and its most recent dividend ex-date was on 11/04/2013. Below is a long-term dividend history chart for PVR, which can be of good help in judging whether the most recent dividend with approx. 8.8% annualized yield is likely to continue.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, PVR makes up 1.88% of the MLP ETF (MLPA) which is trading higher by about 0.4% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV