HOUSTON, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) announced today that Gary Rich, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Barclays Select Series 2013: Select Growth Conference in New York, NY. The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:10 p.m. EST ( 12:10 p.m. CST) on Tuesday, Nov. 19.
A link to the live presentation and copies of supporting materials that may be used during conference events will be available through the Company's website at http://www.parkerdrilling.com at the Investor Relations tab.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides rental tools and contract drilling services to the energy industry. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment and well services to operators on land and offshore in the U.S. and international markets. The Company's drilling services business serves operators in the inland waters of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico utilizing Parker's barge rig fleet and in select international markets and harsh-environment regions utilizing Parker-owned and customer-owned equipment. More information about Parker Drilling can be found on the Company's website at www.parkerdrilling.com.SOURCE Parker Drilling Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV