Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/14/13, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc (HASI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.14, payable on 11/22/13. As a percentage of HASI's recent stock price of $11.96, this dividend works out to approximately 1.17%, so look for shares of Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc to trade 1.17% lower — all else being equal — when HASI shares open for trading on 11/14/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for HASI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.14 declared by Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from HASI is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.68% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Tuesday trading, Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc shares are currently down about 0.4% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV