BALTIMORE, Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) has launched the Global Industrials Fund (RPGIX). The new fund seeks long-term capital growth by investing in foreign and U.S. companies within the industrials sector.
- The Global Industrials Fund will normally invest:
- At least 80% of its net assets in securities issued by companies in the industrials sector.
- At least 40% of its assets in companies outside the U.S. across a minimum of five different countries.
- In companies of any market capitalization, depending on where the portfolio manager sees the best opportunities.
- Peter Bates will manage the fund. He has served as an equity research analyst since joining the firm in August 2004, covering environmental services, industrial manufacturing and capital goods, and large industrial conglomerates.
- Industries within the industrials sector in which the fund will invest include:
- aerospace and defense,
- building products and equipment,
- construction and engineering,
- electrical components and equipment,
- industrial technology,
- transportation, and
- manufacturing and industrial conglomerates.
- Stock selection leverages the breadth and depth of T. Rowe Price's global research platform and is based on intensive fundamental analysis that assesses industry trends and companies' long-term prospects.
- The net expense ratio is estimated to be 1.05%.
- The minimum initial investment in the Global Industrials Fund is $2,500 or $1,000 for retirement plans or uniform gifts/uniform transfers to minors (UGMA/UTMA) accounts.
The fund is less diversified than a non-focused fund, and its substantial reward potential is coupled with significant risk. In addition, any foreign holdings could be affected by declining local currencies or adverse political or economic events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV