Rockwell Automation (ROK) ($112.69) beat EPS estimates by 10 cents earning $1.62 a share in the premarket on Thursday, Nov. 7. The hold rated provider of industrial automation systems set a new multi-year high at $113.95 in reaction to this report. Rockwell is 36.1% overvalued after gaining 45.5% over the last 12 months. My quarterly value level is $101.69 with semiannual, quarterly and weekly pivots at $111.04, $112.01 and $113.67.
Visteon (VC) ($75.67) missed EPS estimates by 2 cents earning $1.17 in the premarket on Thursday, Nov. 7. The hold rated auto parts supplier traded down to $72.85 then snapped back to its 50-day SMA at $75.24. Visteon is just 4.3% overvalued after gaining 52.4% over the last 12 months. My quarterly value level is $70.52 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $77.36 and $78.24.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV