Amerisure Mutual Insurance Company, a Property/Casualty (P/C) commercial insurer, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to P/C insurers, today announced that Amerisure has selected Guidewire ClaimCenter ® as its new claims management system. ClaimCenter will be deployed to all of Amerisure’s lines of business, including Workers’ Compensation, in all of its Core Service Centers.
Amerisure sought an updated system that would give it new capabilities to help it more efficiently and effectively deliver on the service commitments to its customers (agencies) from both a business and technology perspective.
“We selected ClaimCenter for a variety of reasons including its robust feature set, its versatility, and the fact that we will be able to configure it to meet our needs and support our unique service model,” said Shawn O’Rourke, vice president and chief information officer, Amerisure.
ClaimCenter will enable Amerisure to:
- Improve the quality of service provided to agencies;
- Leverage a modern platform to consolidate and standardize claims handling systems and processes; and
- Obtain better visibility into claims handling operations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts