**Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn at or prior to the Early Tender Deadline and accepted for purchase.
For Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn at or prior to the Early Tender Deadline and accepted for purchase, the applicable total consideration per $1,000 principal amount of each series of Notes (for each series, the “Total Consideration”) will be a price determined as described in the Offer to Purchase intended to result in a yield to maturity (calculated in accordance with standard market practice) equal to the sum of (i) the yield to maturity for the applicable U.S. Treasury (“UST”) Reference Security specified in the table above, calculated based on the bid-side price of such UST Reference Security as of 11:00 a.m., New York City time, today, November 12, 2013 (being the first business day following the Early Tender Deadline), plus (ii) the applicable Fixed Spread specified in the table above. The Total Consideration includes the Early Tender Payment specified in the table above. Holders tendering their Notes after the Early Tender Deadline and at or prior to the Expiration Date will be eligible to receive only the applicable tender offer consideration, namely the applicable Total Consideration less the Early Tender Payment specified in the table above.
In addition, holders whose Notes are purchased in the tender offer will be paid accrued and unpaid interest on their purchased Notes from the applicable last interest payment date up to, but not including, the payment date for such purchased Notes.
Note IssuanceOn October 31, 2013, Altria completed an underwritten public offering of senior unsecured notes in an aggregate principal amount sufficient to satisfy the financing condition described in the Offer to Purchase. The tender offer is subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain other conditions, as specified in the Offer to Purchase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV