Heartland Payment (HPY) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. Valuation call, as the company has exceeded the S&P 500 by 21% so far this year, Robert Baird said.
Intel (INTC) was downgraded at MKM Partners to neutral. PCs continue to weigh on revenue, and there are few catalysts to drive the stock price, MKM Partners said. $12 price target.
Innospec (IOSP) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Valuation call, with the stock within 5% of the previous price target, Keybanc said.
Qualcomm (QCOM) was initiated at Jefferies with a buy rating. QTL chip revenue expected to shift to smartphones, Jefferies said. $80 price target.
Rovi (ROVI) was upgraded at Pacific Crest to sector perform. Stock is pricing in risks around CE pricing, Pacific Crest said.
Sarepta (SRPT) was downgraded at Piper Jaffray to underweight from overweight. $20 price target. FDA reversed view on the company's Eteplirsen filing, Piper Jaffray said. Symantec (SYMC) was downgraded at Macquarie to neutral from outperform. $24 price target. Company continues to see executive turnover, Macquarie said. Trimble (TRMB) was initiated with a buy rating at MKM Partners. $37 price target. See upside to consensus earnings expectations, MKM Partners said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Salesforce.com (CRM) price target was raised at Pacific Crest to $60. Company can likely exceed conservative guidance, Pacific Crest said. Outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV