NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Clean Harbors (CLH) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Estimates were also cut, given higher cyclicality and capital intensity, Credit Suisse said. $62 price target.
EQT (EQT) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. $100 price target. Stock has pulled back to an attractive level and the company has potential near-term catalysts, Stifel Nicolaus said.
FedEx (FDX) was downgraded at Cowen to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $136 price target, Cowen said.
Gogo (GOGO) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Valuation call, UBS said. $26 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV