COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 12 , 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW), a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer, today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call to discuss third quarter fiscal year 2013 results on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A press release detailing the Company's quarterly results will be issued prior to the call.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial 1-888-317-6003 (passcode: 5551497) in the U.S. or 1-412-317-6061 outside the U.S. approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The conference call will also be webcast live at: http://dswinc.investorroom.com. A telephone replay of this call will be available until 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Dec. 4, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 in the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 outside the U.S. and entering conference number 10036641.
About DSW Inc.
DSW Inc. is a leading branded footwear, handbag and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer fashion for women, men, and kids. As of Nov. 12, 2013, DSW operates 393 stores in 42 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and operates an e-commerce site, http://www.dsw.com, and a mobile website, http://m.dsw.com. DSW also supplies footwear to 356 leased locations in the United States under the Affiliated Business Group. For store locations and additional information about DSW, visit http://www.dswinc.com. Follow DSW on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DSWShoeLovers and http://www.facebook.com/DSW .SOURCE DSW Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV