- Total Revenues increased 119% to $10.7 million for the three months ended September 30, 2013 as compared to the similar period in 2012 of $4.9 million
- Total Disposal Volumes increased 230% in the three months ended September 30, 2013 to 1.2 million barrels (BBL) injected compared to 522 thousand BBL injected in the similar period in 2012
- Total Operating Salt Water Disposal Permitted Injection Capacity as of September 30, 2013 exceeded 94 thousand BBL per day representing a 343% increase from September 30, 2012
- The Company recently executed a Letter of Intent to enter into a $35 million Second Lien Credit Facility with a closing anticipated prior to year-end.
GreenHunter Resources Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial And Operating Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.