Senesco Technologies, Inc. (“Senesco” or the “Company”) (OTCQB:SNTI) announced today that it will make two presentations on its gene regulation technology (SNS01-T) for blood-borne cancer care at the 55 th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition to be held from December 7-10 th in New Orleans, Louisiana. The abstracts are available on the ASH website at www.hematology.org.
“We are pleased to be able to present a poster to provide an update on the current results of our Phase 1b/2a trial,” stated Dr. Leslie J. Browne, President & CEO of Senesco. “Additionally we have been given the opportunity for Catherine Taylor, from Senesco CSO John Thompson’s research laboratory at the University of Waterloo, to make an oral presentation of new results with SNS01-T in non-clinical studies.”
Abstracts to Be Presented:
1. “Phase 1b/2a Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety and Tolerability Of Intravenous Infusion Of SNS01-T In Patients With Relapsed Or Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Or Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma” – Session : 653. Myeloma: Therapy, excluding Transplantation: Poster I; Saturday, December 7, 2013: 5:30 PM-7:30 PM, Hall G (Ernest N. Morial Convention Center)2. “SNS01-T Exhibits Significant Anti-Tumoral Activity In Models Of Multiple Myeloma and Non-Hodgkins B Cell Lymphoma and Induces Cell Death In Malignant But Not Normal B Cells” – Session: 652. Myeloma: Pathophysiology and Pre-Clinical Studies, excluding Therapy: Novel Drugs; Tuesday, December 10, 2013: 7:30 AM-9:00 AM, 295-296 (Ernest N. Morial Convention Center) About SNS01-T SNS01-T is a novel approach to cancer therapy that is designed to selectively trigger apoptosis in B-cell cancers such as multiple myeloma, and mantle cell and diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. Senesco is the sponsor of the Phase 1b/2a study that is actively enrolling patients at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, the Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center in Morgantown, WV, the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ, and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance in Seattle, WA. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01435720?term=SNS01-T&rank=1 About Senesco Technologies, Inc. Senesco Technologies is a clinical-stage biotech company specializing in cancer therapeutics. Its proprietary gene regulation technology has demonstrated the ability to eliminate cancerous cells and protect healthy cells from premature death. The Company is currently in a Phase 1b/2a trial with a product that treats B-cell cancers, which include multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and non-Hodgkin’s B-cell lymphomas. Trial sites include Mayo Clinic and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle. The technology was developed over the last 15 years through the discovery that the genetic pathway for cell growth control is common to both plants and humans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV