- Big Data Keynote: Mats-Olov Eriksson, Head of Data Warehousing, King, the world’s largest skill gaming web site, and the company behind the extremely popular game, Candy Crush Saga. Eriksson will discuss how King leverages QlikView with Hadoop to make sense of data from over 190 million monthly players and more than 26 billion game plays.
- Market Keynote: Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotter & Futurologist one of the most sought-after speakers globally on the subjects of trends, trend spotting and future possibilities. His speeches are a whirlwind of ideas and inspiration that will energize and intellectually refresh listeners.
- Donald Farmer, QlikView Evangelist and VP, Product Management. Business challenges aren’t multiple-choice. The answers users need aren’t on a drop-down list and the next big question doesn’t exist until it is asked. Farmer will discuss how Natural Analytics™ lets users ask their own questions and uncover business-critical knowledge that other BI tools can’t find.
QlikTech Hosts DISCOVER.DECIDE.DO. Free Virtual Event Featuring Industry Experts And Futurist Thought Leaders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.