QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced it will host DISCOVER.DECIDE.DO., a free virtual conference on November 19. Thought leaders and other business experts will come together to discuss the latest tools, tactics, and technologies to help organizations capitalize on big data, business intelligence, analytics, and data visualization.
Why: As business requirements shift and new developments in data analytics and visualization emerge, organizations often must evolve or risk being left behind. However, the pace of today’s rapidly evolving BI ecosystem has left many organizations lacking the information they need and struggling to stay ahead of the innovation curve. The DISCOVER.DECIDE.DO. virtual event will address these challenges and provide attendees information on how the BI industry continues to innovate, best practices on how to approach big data and visualization as well as case studies from real-world QlikView customers.
What: DISCOVER.DECIDE.DO will provide participants the opportunity to:
DISCOVER: Discover insights from industry experts and future thinking thought leaders such as:
- Big Data Keynote: Mats-Olov Eriksson, Head of Data Warehousing, King, the world’s largest skill gaming web site, and the company behind the extremely popular game, Candy Crush Saga. Eriksson will discuss how King leverages QlikView with Hadoop to make sense of data from over 190 million monthly players and more than 26 billion game plays.
- Market Keynote: Magnus Lindkvist, Trendspotter & Futurologist one of the most sought-after speakers globally on the subjects of trends, trend spotting and future possibilities. His speeches are a whirlwind of ideas and inspiration that will energize and intellectually refresh listeners.
- Donald Farmer, QlikView Evangelist and VP, Product Management. Business challenges aren’t multiple-choice. The answers users need aren’t on a drop-down list and the next big question doesn’t exist until it is asked. Farmer will discuss how Natural Analytics™ lets users ask their own questions and uncover business-critical knowledge that other BI tools can’t find.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV