- Focus on Vertical Industries: Xerox is taking advantage of growing markets including healthcare. In 2013 the company unveiled its next generation Medicaid Management Information System, offering states new efficiencies on a modern platform. PARC, A Xerox Company, developed proprietary software to combat fraud, waste and abuse in healthcare applications. The company also supported the launch of health insurance exchanges in Nevada, Kentucky and other states.
- Innovation in Document Management: Xerox is connecting its market-leading Managed Print Services (MPS) with its business process and IT outsourcing capabilities to create the next phase in document outsourcing, automating workflow with technology and consulting services to help clients meet the needs of an ‘always-on’ mobile workforce.
- Leadership in Document Technology: As a technology innovator, one way Xerox is capitalizing on the growing need for customized communications is in digital printing. Xerox offers a portfolio of advanced production presses that include waterless and inkjet-based solutions that enable print providers to deliver tailored services.
Xerox CEO To Investors: Focus On Growth Markets And Margin Expansion To Increase Shareholder Value
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.