BURLINGTON, Massachussets, November 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today the expansion of its Attunity CloudBeam managed data delivery service for Amazon Web Services (AWS). The solution now includes support for Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS), and leverages Attunity's high-performance TurboStream CDC and DX technologies for moving and synchronizing data to, from and between enterprise data centers and cloud environments. In addition, the solution's loading performance has been further optimized to enable faster loading speed to Amazon cloud environments including RDS, S3 and Redshift. For example, in benchmark tests, Attunity CloudBeam 2.0 was able to transfer data from on-premises systems, such as Oracle databases, to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) at an impressive rate of 12 terabytes (TB) per day, with just a few clicks. Using Attunity CloudBeam, users can source a variety of databases, operating systems or Network Attached Storage (NAS); replicate and/or load files of any size or type; and optimize any given network connection.
Further, Attunity CloudBeam 2.0:
- Is a comprehensive AWS data integration solution that supports data transfer to and from Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3 and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). This capability enables companies to integrate on-prem environments, Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2 instances.
- Supports Amazon Redshift globally (US East, US West ( Oregon), EU ( Ireland), Asia Pacific ( Tokyo & Singapore), and Australia/ New Zealand ( Sydney).
- Introduces throughput service tiers that give customers flexibility in optimizing performance and cost to accommodate required service levels. This 'Quality of Service' option ranges from 200Mbps to 1Gbps. Loading can be up to 10x faster than traditional methods due to Attunity CloudBeam's multi-threaded/multi-leg transfer mechanisms.
Etix, Inc., a web based ticketing service provider, was among the first to take advantage of Attunity CloudBeam 2.0's speed and other new features. Etix enables customers to find and buy tickets online for live music, concerts, sports, fairs, festivals, theater and the arts. The company processes 50 million tickets each year in 40 countries, and has an infrastructure that can handle up to 2,000 transactions per minute. "We live in the cloud, and with our transaction volume, we require lightning fast data transfer; otherwise, things get bogged down," said Daniel Heacock, Senior Business Systems Analyst at Etix. "Attunity CloudBeam has been a godsend for us, allowing us to move data between our on-prem systems and AWS reliably and quickly. Attunity helps eliminate the challenges with migrating large amounts of data to and from the cloud."Lawrence Schwartz, Vice President of Marketing at Attunity, noted, "We've come a long way from the days when sending multiple terabytes of data to the cloud required sending disk drives to AWS via FedEx. Today, users want to leverage all the benefits of the cloud as quickly as possible in order to glean faster ROI and competitive advantage. Attunity CloudBeam addresses this market need by providing a fast, easy and affordable means to transfer Big Data sets between on-premises and the cloud." "Improving our customer's experience is paramount for AWS. Working with partners like Attunity to reduce the time, complexity and cost of transferring massive datasets to AWS helps customers maximize the value we provide," said Brian Matsubara, Head of Global Technology Alliances, AWS. "We are very pleased to work with Attunity to help customers increase their benefits from services like Amazon Redshift, Amazon RDS or Amazon S3." Attunity will provide live demonstrations of Attunity CloudBeam 2.0 at the upcoming AWS re:Invent 2013 event, Booth 917, at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, from Nov 12-15, 2013. Tweet This:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts