85V to 265V Input, > 0.97 PF, High Efficiency LED Constant Current Controller, for Up to 30W Compact Solid State LED Illumination Applications
MILPITAS, Calif., Nov. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, today announced the IS31LT3932, a high performance universal AC input LED Controller for the solid-state lighting (SSL) market place. With a universal input voltage range from 85 to 265VAC, a Power Factor Correction greater than 0.97 and a typical output current accuracy of +/-3%, the IS31LT3932 is ideally suited for a wide range of offline LED retrofit lamp solutions including E26, GU10, PAR and T8. This true constant current LED controller can support LED lighting solutions of up to 30W with a minimal number of external components.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22143The IS31LT3932 utilizes a patent pending average current mode control scheme to maintain inductor current regulation regardless of variation of input and output voltage. The device implements a Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM) technology without an optocoupler and secondary side control or loop compensation circuitry dramatically reducing the bill of material (BOM) and overall cost. The controller can be configured to operate in a Non-Isolated Buck or Buck Boost mode or Isolated Flyback mode. The device's unique architecture continuously monitors the output voltage and adjusts the operating frequency to maintain high LED current accuracy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV