LONDON, November 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Land Securities, the UK's largest REIT by capitilisation, reported half-year results with revenue up 8.9% to £156.5m for the period and adjusted earnings 8.2% ahead at 19.9p.
In a video interview, CEO Robert Noel said the commercial property group had delivered a strong first half.
"We're letting more space. Voids and administrations are down, so that's good news... Business confidence bodes well for our development programme. I think, though, the consumer remains under pressure and we need to keep an eye on that."Noel described Land Securities as "a business in full delivery mode" with lots of activity around committed schemes, proposed schemes and around letting activity, in particular. The video interview and transcript are available now on http://video.merchantcantos.com. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE Land Securities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV