Global Aviation Holdings Files For Chapter 11 Reorganization
In conjunction with its reorganization, the Company has obtained debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing from its first lien lenders. On Court approval, the new financing and cash generated from the Company's ongoing operations will be used to support the business during the reorganization process.
The Company has filed various motions with the Court in support of its reorganization, including requesting authorization to continue paying employee wages and providing health care and other benefits. The Company has also asked for authority to continue existing customer programs and intends to pay vendors for goods and services provided after the filing date of November 12, 2013.
The Company has established a toll-free Restructuring Information Hotline for interested parties, at (877) 726-6511 in North America or internationally at (424) 236-7251. Additional information is available on the Company's website at www.glah.com. Court filings and other documents related to the reorganization proceedings are available on a separate website administered by the Company's claims agent, KCC, at www.kccllc.net/GLAH.
About Global Aviation HoldingsGlobal Aviation Holdings Inc. is the parent company of North American Airlines and World Airways. North American Airlines, founded in 1989, operates passenger charter flights using B767-300ER aircraft. World Airways, founded in 1948, operates cargo and passenger charter flights using B747-400 and MD-11 aircraft. For more information, visit http://www.glah.com, http://www.flynaa.com, and http://www.woa.com. Media Contacts: Michael Freitag or Aaron Palash Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher(212) 355-4449 SOURCE Global Aviation Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV