Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today introduced a nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy platform ideal for use in academic, pharmaceutical and applied chemical laboratories. The ProPulse NMR System brings true ease-of-use to high-performance NMR.
The compact ProPulse 500 and 600 MHz NMR System comes standard with Agilent’s VnmrJ software, providing users with a comprehensive, intuitive interface to generate high-quality data with increased speed and simplicity. The combined hardware-software system empowers researchers to easily perform complex NMR experiments with consistent results.
The ProPulse NMR System integrates uncompromised Agilent DirectDrive console performance into an advanced, compact, space-efficient platform. Other key tools and benefits include:
- The VeriPulse tool-kit, which automatically optimizes performance and minimizes maintenance costs.
- Wireless remote status tablet compatibility that makes system monitoring possible and simple from anywhere in the lab.
- Easy siting, streamlined system interconnects, and standard power interface.
- High-quality data for software applications, such as CRAFT (Complete Reduction to Amplitude and Frequency Table), that extends NMR into data-intense applications, such as reaction monitoring or metabolomics, to deliver fast results.
- Compatibility with existing NMR magnets.
“We are excited to offer a new platform that enables automated, small-molecule NMR analysis,” said Regina Schuck, Ph.D., vice president and general manager of Agilent’s Research Products Division. “This simple yet powerful system increases the effectiveness of NMR users of all levels. We are setting a new standard by offering researchers an NMR system that accelerates their speed-to-productivity through intuitive and highly automated experimental setup and maintenance.”Agilent offers a complete portfolio of nuclear magnetic resonance solutions for research and industrial applications that can be used to analyze both small- and large-molecule compounds. Agilent’s NMR spectroscopy systems are modular, ranging in size and capacity according to their intended use. The company supplies these products to a wide range of industries including chemical, pharmaceutical, food science, metabolomics and more. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV