- The product must be a new product, a consistently dependable product, or significantly improved product from the previous year.
- The product must compete, where it didn't a year ago, in its category or within the spectrum of its category.
- The product must exhibit consistently good sell-through.
- The product must allow for a Consistent Replenishment Program (In-stock/ quick delivery).
- The product must profitable to the retailer.
HOKA ONE ONEA® Bondi B2 Nominated For Shoe Of The Year By Independent Running Retailers Association
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.