RICHMOND, Calif., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HOKA ONE ONE ®, designers of the revolutionary oversized cushioned running shoe with engineered midsole geometry and a division of Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ: DECK), is proud to announce that its Bondi B2 running shoe has been nominated for Shoe of the Year by the Independent Running Retailers Association (IRRA).
An honor on many levels, the Shoe of the Year must meet the following criteria of the IRRA, the retail association that is comprised of hundreds of specialty running retailers:
- The product must be a new product, a consistently dependable product, or significantly improved product from the previous year.
- The product must compete, where it didn't a year ago, in its category or within the spectrum of its category.
- The product must exhibit consistently good sell-through.
- The product must allow for a Consistent Replenishment Program (In-stock/ quick delivery).
- The product must profitable to the retailer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV