BLUE BELL, Pa., Nov. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UniTek Global Services, Inc. ("UniTek" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:UNTK), a premier provider of permanently outsourced infrastructure services to the telecommunications, broadband cable, wireless, transportation, public safety and satellite television industries, today announced that it will report financial results for the third quarter of 2013 on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 after the close of trading.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (877) 868-1833 in the United States, or (970) 315-0472 if calling internationally. Please dial-in approximately five minutes prior to the start of the call and request conference call 10011848. A replay will be available through November 20, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the United States, or (404) 537-3406 if calling internationally, and entering access ID number 10011848.
The call will be also be available as a live, listen-only webcast and can be accessed through the "Events and Presentations" page on the "Investor Relations" Section of the Company's website. Following the live event, an online archive will be available for 90 days.About UniTek Global Services UniTek Global Services is a provider of engineering, construction management and installation fulfillment services to companies specializing in the telecommunications, broadband cable, wireless, two-way radio, transportation, public safety and satellite industries. UniTek has created a scalable operating platform, enabling each UniTek subsidiary to deliver quality services to its Fortune 200 customers. UniTek's website is: www.unitekglobalservices.com .
CONTACT: The Piacente Group | Investor Relations MaryBeth Csaby (212) 481-2050 X407 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV