Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the storage and information management company, is scheduled to participate in the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference on November 13 in New York.
CEO Bill Meaney will present at the conference to be held at the Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York City, NY at 3:45 p.m. ET. The presentation will be available via webcast HERE, and the replay will be available through December 20, 2013.
The presentation to be used in investor one-on-one meetings during the conference will be available on the company’s website under Investor Relations > Presentations.
About Iron Mountain Incorporated Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of storage and information management services. The company’s real estate network of over 64 million square feet across more than 1,000 facilities in 36 countries allows it to serve customers around the world. And its solutions for
data backup and recovery,
document management and
secure shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster and better use their information. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files and medical data. Visit
www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV