BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer and Retail Conference on Wednesday, November 20 at 10:55 a.m. ET at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in New York City. Presenting for Whirlpool will be Larry Venturelli, executive vice president and chief financial officer. The company will be reaffirming its full-year 2013 outlook during the presentation which will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed at http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/111913a_jw/?entity=13_TTKE3TC.
The audio webcast and presentation material will be available on the company's website at www.whirlpoolcorp.com by clicking on the "Investors" tab and then clicking on "Events & Presentations." The materials will be archived for at least 30 days.
About Whirlpool CorporationWhirlpool Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $18 billion in 2012, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. SOURCE Whirlpool Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV