Snap-on was recently awarded five Professional Tool & Equipment News (PTEN) 2013 Innovation Awards during the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nevada. These prestigious awards are bestowed upon companies whose products respond to the automotive repair industry’s market challenges with creativity and innovation.
A panel of active and independent automotive technicians, shop owners and tool distributors carefully examined all nominees and voted Snap-on best in the following categories:
- Lab Scopes: Snap-on ® BK8000 Wireless Digital Inspection Scope
- Lighting: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Work Light
- Tool Storage: Diagnostic Mobile WorkStations
- Tire, Wheel Service: John Bean ® AC400 Touchless Wheel Clamp
- Shop Equipment: Integrity Test Drive by John Bean.
“We thank PTEN for recognizing Snap-on with five top Innovation Awards,” said Tom Ward, President – Repair Systems & Information Group. “We strive to provide inventive, problem-solving tools and equipment that address the needs of our customers, so it is particularly gratifying to receive special recognition of our efforts.”
Lab Scopes: Wireless Digital Inspection Scope (BK8000)With a large video screen and extensive memory, the BK8000 brings increased visibility to under dash, inside door panels, under hood, behind the engine block, within transmission housings, inside the engine and other difficult to access work areas. The dual imager further improves the ability to diagnose problems by allowing for straight ahead or 90-degree angle viewing. The 4.3-inch diameter screen is 40 percent larger than competitive units for better viewing. Digital video and images are captured with an internal memory and SD card storage. Three mega-pixel rear-view cameras allow technicians to document pre-service vehicle condition. Lighting: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Work Light (CTLED7850) Versatility defines the Rechargeable Lithium Ion Work Light, making it useful in multiple settings and applications. This innovative 18V light features a unique Dual Beam Reflector System that easily changes from a “spot style” beam reflector that concentrates the brightest portion of light near the center of the beam pattern, to a second “flood style” beam reflector for applications that may require illumination over a larger area. The lithium ion light has a cast aluminum head for durability and pivots 120-degrees for ease of use. A high capacity LED delivers a category leading 300 lumens of brightness.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV