On 11/13/13, Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 9.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (INN.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5781, payable on 11/29/13. As a percentage of INN.PRA's recent share price of $26.70, this dividend works out to approximately 2.17%, so look for shares of INN.PRA to trade 2.17% lower — all else being equal — when INN.PRA shares open for trading on 11/13/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.62%, which compares to an average yield of 7.63% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, INN.PRA was trading at a 7.36% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of INN.PRA shares, versus INN:
Below is a dividend history chart for INN.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5781 on Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 9.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Summit Hotel Properties Inc (INN) makes up 2.65% of the KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF (KBWY) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV