On 11/13/13, Unisys Corp.'s 6.25% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A (UIS.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $1.5625, payable on 12/1/13. As a percentage of UIS.PRA's recent share price of $72.23, this dividend works out to approximately 2.16%, so look for shares of UIS.PRA to trade 2.16% lower — all else being equal — when UIS.PRA shares open for trading on 11/13/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.70%.
As of last close, UIS.PRA was trading at a 28.15% discount to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 2.1899 to 2.6717. The chart below shows the one year performance of UIS.PRA shares, versus UIS:
Below is a dividend history chart for UIS.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $1.5625 on Unisys Corp.'s 6.25% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Unisys Corp. (UIS) makes up 1.28% of the Dynamic Technology Sector Portfolio ETF (PTF) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV