On 11/13/13, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's 7.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (SBRAP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4453, payable on 11/29/13. As a percentage of SBRAP's recent share price of $24.12, this dividend works out to approximately 1.85%, so look for shares of SBRAP to trade 1.85% lower — all else being equal — when SBRAP shares open for trading on 11/13/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.45%, which compares to an average yield of 7.63% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, SBRAP was trading at a 4.32% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of SBRAP shares, versus SBRA:
Below is a dividend history chart for SBRAP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4453 on Sabra Health Care REIT Inc's 7.125% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc (SBRA) makes up 3.06% of the KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF (KBWY) which is trading up by about 0.1% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV