NCM Fathom Events, CinemaLive and Digital Theatre present the second production to be distributed as part of the West End Theatre Series — the Chichester Festival Theatre production of Noël Coward’s “Private Lives,” pre-recorded by Digital Theatre at London’s Gielgud Theatre. Directed by Jonathan Kent and starring Toby Stephens and Anna Chancellor, Noël Coward’s “Private Lives,” will be presented in select U.S. cinemas on Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 7:00 p.m. local time. In addition to the celebrated performance, audiences will be treated to a behind-the-scenes West End experience with the cast and crew discussing award-winning playwright and composer Coward’s enduring significance.
Presented in nearly 400 select movie theaters around the country through NCM’s exclusive Digital Broadcast Network, tickets for Noël Coward’s “Private Lives” are available at participating theater box offices and online at www.FathomEvents.com. For a complete list of theater locations and prices, visit the NCM Fathom Events website ( theaters and participants are subject to change).
Noël Coward’s “Private Lives” is a 1930’s comedy in three acts. Elyot Chase (Stephens) and Amanda Prynne (Chancellor) are glamorous, rich and reckless divorcées. Five years later, their love for one another is unexpectedly rekindled when they take adjoining suites of a French hotel while honeymooning with their new spouses. This chance encounter instantly reignites their passion, and they fling themselves headlong into a whirlwind of love and lust once more, without a thought for partners present or turbulences past.
Toby Stephens and Anna Chancellor are joined in the cast by Anthony Calf as Victor Prynne, Anna-Louise Plowman as Sibyl Chase and Sue Kelvin as Louise. “Private Lives” has design by Anthony Ward, lighting by Mark Henderson, sound by Paul Groothuis and music by Matthew Scott.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV